Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chapter 39


Sangeet Night:

All the lights go off and a tinkling voice chimes: Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s get the party started…

Note: There’s a Bollywood song that starts from here. Even though I have provided translation, if you’d rather not read the song, skip to where it says “Read from here”… You won’t miss much.


NK starts the song with Aakash.

Music: 





Baliye de mukhre pe dil lalchaave
(Your face tantalises my heart)
Laungda ve lashkaaraa jaan le naa jaave
(Every sight of you, takes my breath away)
Dekhe binaa dekhe tenu raha bhi naa jaave
(I can't go on without seeing you.)
Rup salona tera sona changda
(Your complexion glows like gold)
Dupatta tera…
(Your scarf, your scarf, oh, your scarf, your scarf!)
Dupatta tera nau rang da, Haaye ni mera dil mangda...
(Your many-coloured scarf, oh, my heart's a goner...)

Payal (To Aakash):
Jaan meri jaan hui teri sadke, teri sadke, haan terii sadke
(I give my life to you, yes, I give myself to you.)
Jana naiyo jana kabhi mainu chad ke, mainu chad ke, kabhi mainu chad ke
(Never ever go away leaving me alone)

Aakash (To Payal):
Saari khushi duniya ki tujhpe loota doon…
(Let me steal all the joys of the world for you.)
Aaja teri raahon mein main zindagi bichha doon
(I will lay down my life in your path of life)
Rup salona tera sona changda
(Your complexion glows like gold)
Dupatta tera…
(Your scarf, your scarf, oh, your scarf, your scarf!)
Dupatta tera nau rang da, Haaye ni mera dil mangda...
(Your many-coloured scarf, oh, my heart's a goner...)

Khushi (Dreamily):
Yaar mera yaar saare jag se judaa, jag se judaa, saare jag judaa
(My beloved will be out of this world, he'll be different from the whole world.)
Pyaar main to pyaar karoon uspe fidaa, uspe fidaa, karoon uspe fidaa…
(I will love only him for the rest of my days)

NK (Besotted look to Khushi):
Mehendi tu gore gore haathon mein rachaa le
(Stain your fair hands with henna)
O sun shahazaadi, mujhe apnaa banaa le
(O Princess, listen up, make me yours!)
Rup salona tera sona changda
(Your complexion glows like gold)
Dupatta tera…
(Your scarf, your scarf, oh, your scarf, your scarf!)
Dupatta tera nau rang da, Haaye ni mera dil mangda...
(Your many-coloured scarf, oh, my heart's a goner...)


Read from here:


As the ending tune goes on; Aakash, Payal, Khushi and NK continue dancing together…
ASR slams down the drink he was having and stomps to them, grabs Khushi’s hands and drags her to the garden ignoring NK’s protest which gets supressed in the loud music…



Devi Maiyya (let’s loose her breath on pepsi, making it bubble and froth): Oh dear, oh dear…
Nandi (grimaces): I warned you not to throw Khushi at ASR… Now see what you have done…
Devi Maiyya (smacks Nandi on the head): You stupid cow… That was my excitement, not lamentation…
Nandi (mutters): I’m a damn bull…
Devi Maiyya (smirks): Figures…
Nandi pouts…


The garden:



Khushi tugs her hand to get herself free, but ASR’s grip was like a band of iron against her wrist.
As he reaches the secluded garden, he pulls Khushi in front of him.
Khushi trips over her feet and grabs the pillar for balance.
She turns to ASR furiously while rubbing her bruised wrist with the other hand: What the hell do you think you are doing?
ASR slams his both hands either side of her and growls: Me? What the hell do you think you were doing?
Khushi gets confused so stops rubbing her wrist: Me? What did I do?
ASR growls: Don’t give me that innocent look. You know what you’ve been doing. You were throwing yourself at NK…
Khushi gets pissed at that and growls back: What? How dare you?
ASR leans closer: Oh I dare all right… I warned you to stay away from him…
Khushi leans closer so now their noses are almost touching: Who the hell are you to warn me against anyone?
Then she freezes and sniffs: Have you been drinking?
ASR stiffens and growls back: What’s it to you? I can drink if I want to. What do you care?
Khushi sniffs: Oh I don’t care. It just made me realize that you are obviously out of your mind.
ASR barks: If I’m out of my mind, that’s because of you. Anybody has to be certifiably insane to be around you.
Khushi growls: Oh yeah? Then who’s stopping you from leaving? Why are you hanging around me?
ASR growls back: I can’t damn well leave because…


Devi Maiyya and Nandi suck their breath in anticipation…


Khushi raises her brow: Because?
ASR scowls: Because I can’t. I mean I don’t need to give you any explanation. I’m ASR…


Devi Maiyya smacks her forehead in frustration…
Nandi tweets to her followers: ASR & Khushi #Facepalm…


Khushi growls: Well, peachy then… For your kind information, I don’t owe you any explanation either. So suck on it…
ASR (gives his best sharklike smile): Why should I? When I have so much better things to stick my mouth on?
Then he leans forward and covers Khushi’s mouth with his own…


Precap: A kiss, a kick and a miss...

3 comments:

  1. Can't you let her enjoy a little. Neither u enjoy nor allows her, arrogant ASR. She will get your neck ...Her reflexes are too strong and u may have unexpected results which cud be a major blow to your charm.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I just see smoke off Asr's ears T?? o_O

    ayla dreamy this update was!!

    and lol When Asr is J he is at his best!! poor nk doesnt stand a chance!

    his pinning pushing, theres no way khushi can escape!

    and he kissed her? :O

    dm and nandi lmao!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ASR is sooooooooo J... loving it...

    ReplyDelete